Monday, January 6, 2014

THE DAY OF RETURN

Return from the mountain top.
Return from Prophetic engagement.
Return from the songs of Ministering Angels.
Return from the "communion of Saints".

THE DAY OF RETURN.
Return to PRIORITIZING.
Return to STUDY.
Return to KINGDOM engagement.
Return to STRENGTH.

ABBA,
As I walk in the Path that is set before me in 2014:

May "Your WORD be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

"Create in me a clean heart O GOD and renew a right Spirit within me."

"Let me PROSPER and be in GOOD HEALTH even as my SOUL PROSPERS."

Help me to be "steadfast, unmoveable, ALWAYS ABOUNDING IN THE WORK OF THE LORD."

Impart to me "POWER and LOVE and SELF CONTROL."

MAKE "my enemies my footstools."

May GOD BE GLORIFIED in my life unto ETERNAL IMPACT.

This I ask in the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN (12X)
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment