Tuesday, January 21, 2014

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, NO LIMITS

In the NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, I DEFY:
EVERY LIMITING RELATIONSHIP.
FAREWELL to cynics, hypocrites, and accusers.
BE GONE all YE parasites, Manipulators, and hangers on.
THE LORD rebuke you hypocrites, saboteurs and creators of strife.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

By the HOLY ANOINTING on my life, I DEFY:
EVERY LIMITING PERCEPTION.
I AM who GOD created me to be.
I HAVE EVERYTHING I need to Obey GOD.
There are so many MORE who are for me than those who are against me.
In the economy of GOD; I AM an asset.
TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

By the WORD of GOD, I DEFY:
EVERY LIMITING CONDITION.
"The LORD sent His WORD and HEALED me of all disease and infirmity."
"CHRIST in me is the HOPE of GLORY!"
"The enemy will come at me one way and flee in 7 directions."
"For GOD has sent me as a prophet to the nations."
"For GOD has NOT given me the spirit of fear." NO NEVER.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

By the BLOOD of JESUS, I DEFY:
All the works of the devil.
The Sanballets in my life.
The Hamans in my life.
Every spirit of lack, poverty, debt and insufficiency.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I BELONG to GOD.
I AM the Handmaiden of the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.
I LIVE and REIGN with GOD in the POWER of the HOLY GHOST.

MY DESTINY will NOT be deferred, delayed, denied or delegated to another.

I AM GOD's WOMAN.
HALLELUIA TO JESUS.

AMEN (7X)

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment