Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday's Prayer


AT THE END OF THE DAY;
LORD may I have PEACE with the decisions that I have made.
Help me to come to terms with any challenges or disruptions.
MAKE certain that I did not miss an opportunity for PRAYER or WORSHIP.

By the DAY's END;
LORD GOD help me to make right those things that I failed to do.
As I recline at the water's edge, may I experience YOUR HEALING PRESENCE.
Cause my INTERCESSIONS to be clear, frank and unconditional.
Let the earth be renewed.

When the starry night shines;
Ignite within my Soul a luminous compassion.
Cast into the "sea of forgetfulness" all pettiness and vanity.
Refine my genius.
Transform my circumstances.
And launch me into the oceanic depths of YOUR FAVOR.

LOVE SUPREME,
RECREATE me in "YOUR image and likeness".
BREATHE into every cell of my body perfecting Purpose.
Let me hear the ANGELS sing.
That I may rest in PEACE.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~


No comments:

Post a Comment