Thursday, January 9, 2014

EVERLASTING LOVE

MY SPIRIT follows hard after LOVE.
The Mystery.
The Miracle.
The Majesty.

OH LOVE that will not let me go.
LOVE that keeps my Soul at rest and rescues me from turbulence.
SWEET LOVE that casts away the shadows of midnight.
Your rivers overflow the banks of my heart.
Your breath energizes my feeble limbs.

O LOVE DIVINE.
WITHOUT YOU I have no meaning, identity or joy.
WITH YOU I am alive forever more.
Selah

"Oh LOVE DIVINE all loves excelling".
Inebriate me with the fragrance of YOUR Peace.......
That I may ascend to the depths of KINGDOM GRACE.

Oh LOVE, ETERNAL LIFE.
Uplift me,
Enfold me,
Restore me,
MAKE me whole.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

LOVE, GLORIOUS LOVE.
I want to Listen to the thoughts of GOD.
Sing loudly YOUR Benedictions.
Waltz in the arms of TRINITY, HOLY TRINITY, BLESSED TRINITY.
Guide me gently into REVELATION; that I may taste of WISDOM.

I want to be The BELOVED's little sparrow such that upon me
LOVES's ANOINTING SHINES.

Let All the generations gather together and WORSHIP at LOVE's Altar.
LOVE Omniscient.
LOVE Omnipresent.
LOVE Omnipotent.
EVERLASTING LOVE.

AMEN.
Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment