Monday, January 13, 2014

SELF LOVE

I Dedicate this week to SELF AFFIRMATION.
SELF DISCIPLINE.
SELF DISCOVERY.
SELF ACCEPTANCE.
SELF RENEWAL.
SELF EXPRESSION.
SELF EXAMEN.
And everything else that flows from the fountain of SELF LOVE.
HOW can I reject what GOD has LOVED, created, redeemed and CHOSEN.

LORD my WORSHIP is for REAL.
"There is NO LORD, LIKE OUR LORD.
Neither is there any ROCK like our GOD."
I GLORIFY YOU with the HOST OF HEAVEN.
And the REDEEMED on the earth.

YOU have created me in YOUR image and likeness.
YOU BREATHED into me the breath of life.
YOU welcomed me into the ROYAL PRIESTHOOD.
YOU were crucified for my transgressions.
YOU have never given me over to sickness or depression or any other thing that tried to destroy me.
YOU have "BLESSED my bread and my water."
YOU anointed me to PREACH THE GOSPEL to all nations.
YOU have filled me "with YOUR FULLNESS".

I am PRECIOUS in YOUR sight.
The very thought of which fills me with AMAZEMENT.
GRATITUDE.
REVERENCE.
AWE.
ENTHUSIASM.
COURAGE.
MAGNIFICENCE.
COMPASSION.
VISION.
And JOY.

OH that I may live the rest of my life to the ABSOLUTE PRAISE of YOUR GLORY.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. (12X)


~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment