Monday, January 20, 2014

GOD's LOVE is my REALITY.

LIVING into my PURPOSE and living out my DESTINY;
My PRAYING life is my anchor and my propeller.
THANKS BE TO GOD.

I hardly know how to think about the magnitude of evil extant in the world; if I did not possess a keen awareness of the LOVE of GOD.
GOD's LOVE is my REALITY.

THIS GOSPEL really is supernatural power to those who BELIEVE.

LORD I BELIEVE in YOUR REDEEMING LOVE.
I BELIEVE in YOUR Wisdom.
I BELIEVE that YOU gift YOUR elect with uncommon capacities:
Invincible discernment,
Outrageous anointing,
HOLY Resilience,
INTRANSIGENT COURAGE and
The PEACE OF GOD.

LORD TODAY upon YOUR Chosen pour down the Prophetic fires from YOUR ALTAR.
RENDER us too CONSECRATED to be injured by:
Smirks.
Pettiness.
Small minded or
Mean spirited
Religious marauders.

SEND US FORTH IGNITED with the passion of the Ancient of Days.
The Maturity to Rest,
The steadfastness to NEVER give up,
And the JOY of living for YOU ALONE.

THIS we ask in the NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment