Friday, January 3, 2014

GOD'S MAGNIFICENCE

GOD'S MAGNIFICENCE flowing through the mortal Soul brings
Light.
Healing.
Virtue.
Industry.
Compassion.
Peace and
GRACE.

LORD we are PRAYING in 2014 to LIVE OUT the MAGNIFICENCE with which you have so generously GIFTED us in CHRIST JESUS.

That we may live our days FREE of
pettiness.
jealousy.
vanity.
covetousness.
violence.
corruption and
unbelief.

Oh that my Soul would soar heavenward in full winged RADIANCE.
Oh that my Heart were ablaze with Prophetic Fire.
Oh that my Eyes beheld the return of the LORD's GLORY to the SANCTUARY.

DIVINE TRINITY,
Grant that I may usher in YOUR MANIFESTED HEALING in the earth.

PLEASE Hear my prayer.
FOR I AM PRAYING IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment