Saturday, January 18, 2014

I am YOUR Lady in Waiting

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
YOU are a wonder in my SOUL.
YOU enthuse me by YOUR PRESENCE.
YOU encourage me with YOUR WORD.
YOU intrigue me with YOUR UNfathomable mystery.
There is none like YOU.

GOD of all GRACE and KINGDOM KINDNESS,
Today I want to usher the nations along the corridor of YOUR Majesty.
Help me to magnify HOLINESS,
Speak LIFE to the desperate and
Exalt YOUR Name forever.

TRINITY. SACRED, PURE and Magnificent.
I am YOUR Lady in Waiting.
I await YOUR direction.
I await YOUR Favor.
I await YOUR HEALING POWER.

TODAY I pour out upon YOU adoration,
reverence and
DOXOLOGIES.
For YOU are the TOTALITY of my Hope, my Health and my DESTINY.

PRAISE YOU LORD.
BLESS YOU ABBA.
GLORIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, I Honor and Esteem YOU.
RAPTURE me in YOUR LIGHT and
Send me forth to shatter the darkness and
Lead all nations in WORSHIP of YOU.

This is my PRAYER in the Name of JESUS.
AMEN (7x)

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment