Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mind, Body and Spirit

TODAY I am PRAYING to walk in perpetual ADORATION of the NAME OF JESUS.

That HIS NAME will rest upon my tongue, renew my mind, abide in my heart and prevail in my mortal body.

I am PRAYING to the LORD for total REGENERATION of Mind, Body, and Spirit.

I am PRAYING to the LORD to "perfect that which concerns me." Mind. Body and Spirit.

I am PRAYING to the LORD to help me to live a Supernaturally integrated life. Mind, Body and Spirit.

I am PRAYING to the LORD to be completely immersed in the oils of Spiritual Gifting and Discernment. Mind, Body and Spirit.

I am PRAYING to the LORD that this will be for me a DAY of KINGDOM Promotion, Positioning and Prophetic POWER. Mind, Body and Spirit.

Oh BLESSED MESSIAH, REDEEMER, HOLY CHILD;
REIGN both NOW and FOREVER:
Within me.
Within the Church.
And in the midst of the nations.

In the NAME OF JESUS. (12X)

AMEN.

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment