Sunday, January 5, 2014

THE FIRST SUNDAY OF 2014


LORD GOD of AMAZEMENT, BLISS and CHARITY.
I SHOUT YOUR praises throughout every hemisphere and stratosphere!
My SOUL leaps and undulates to the Sacred Rhythms of YOUR Voice.
My Heart is emblazoned with YOUR NAME.

ARISE my JOY.
Take flight my CONSOLATION.
I EXTOL YOU.
GLORIFY YOU.
Prostrate my life before YOUR BLESSED MAJESTY.

LET HOLINESS REIGN from my inner depths.
LET HOPE be born among PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS.
LET A New Order of EVANGELISTS beyond measure rule the earth.
LET there be SUDDENLY a shattering of the darkness that encases
the poor,
the unbelieving,
the reprobate,
the carnally minded.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

GREAT SOVEREIGN of the UNIVERSE,
As we partake of The BLESSED SACRAMENT,
UNLEASH YOUR POWER TO HEAL:
Those suffering from neurological disorders,
Cancer,
HIV/AIDS,
Respiratory diseases,
Mental Illness,
And children suffering with infirmities.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

MERCIFUL JEHOVAH RAPHE,
CAUSE MIRACLES to be strewn throughout the earth realm.
To the PRAISE OF YOUR GLORY.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN (12X)
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment